The gas-worked Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Stainless Muzzle Brake 50 AE Full-Size 7-Round Pistol includes a match-grade barrel, a manufactured grasp, and tempered steel metal parts. Fixed, 3-spot battle sight. 2 embellishment rails. Able to use both hands security.
Important Product and Safety Information
We suggest the utilization of defensive eyewear at whatever point utilizing or close to the utilization of this thing.
You should be an inhabitant of the state chose for pickup.
Kindly note that all gun buys require a legitimate US government provided ID and related gun administrative work.
Guns bought online are delivered to your neighborhood Academy Sports + Outdoors as chosen in the checkout cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Synthetic grip
- Single action
- Fixed, 3-dot combat contrast sight
- Ambidextrous safety
- Stainless-steel, match-grade barrel
- Gas operated with a rotating bolt
- Bottom Picatinny accessory rail and a full-length, Weaver-style top accessory rail
- Single-action trigger
- Stainless-steel frame and slide
- Trigger pull (lb.): 4
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Synthetic
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 19 inch
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Product weight: 71 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Metal Finish: Stainless steel
- Barrel length (in.): 6
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: .50 AE
- Product Length (in.): 10.75