Designed with a Weaver-style embellishment rail, the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Burnt Bronze 50 AE Full-Size 7-Round Pistol can acknowledge scope rings and optics (sold independently). It highlights fixed battle sights and polymer grasps alongside a 6-inch barrel. It has a gas-worked pivoting jolt framework and carbon steel development. Cerakote™ Burnt Bronze covering.
Important Product and Safety Information
We suggest the utilization of defensive eyewear at whatever point utilizing or close to the utilization of this thing.
Guns bought online are delivered to your nearby Academy Sports + Outdoors as chosen in the checkout cycle.
If it’s not too much trouble note that all gun buys require legitimate US government provided ID and related gun desk work.
You should be an occupant of the state chose for pickup.
Features and Benefits
- Full Weaver-style accessory rail
- Gas-operated rotating bolt
- Semiautomatic single action with a 7+1 capacity
- Fixed combat sights
- 6-inch barrel
- Polymer grips
- Carbon-steel construction with a high-temperature, ceramic Cerakote™ Burnt Bronze coating
- Trigger pull (lb.): 4
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Polymer
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 19 inch
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 64 ounces
- Metal finish: Cerakote™ Burnt Bronze
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Barrel length (in.): 6
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Action: Single
- Caliber: .50 Action Express
- Product Length (in.): 10.75
There are no reviews yet.