Highlighting gas-worked, turning jolt activity, the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX .44 Remington Magnum Pistol has an 8+1-round limit. It’s worked out of carbon-steel segments with manufactured grasps and a Weaver-style adornment rail. Able to use both hands wellbeing.
Important Product and Safety Information
We suggest the utilization of defensive eyewear at whatever point utilizing or close to the utilization of this thing.
Guns bought online are dispatched to your neighborhood Academy Sports + Outdoors as chosen in the checkout cycle.
If it’s not too much trouble note that all gun buys require substantial US government provided ID and related gun administrative work.
You should be an occupant of the state chose for pickup.
Features and Benefits
- Ambidextrous safety
- Carbon-steel barrel, frame, and slide
- Gas-operated, rotating bolt system with a semiautomatic, single action and an 8+1 capacity
- Synthetic grips
- Full Weaver-style accessory rail
- Trigger pull (lb.): 4
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 7.2
- Grip: Synthetic
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 18 inch
- Caliber: .44 Remington Magnum
- Product weight: 76.8 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Metal Finish: Oxide
- Product Length (in.): 11.95
- Magazine capacity: 8
There are no reviews yet.